Make an Annual Gift and Join the MIND Matters Club
Members of the MIND Matters Club have a special interest in promoting their own cognitive health. The UCI MIND MIND Matters Club is a circle of donors who give minimum annual gifts of $1906+ to support research at the Institute for Memory Impairments and Neurological Disorders.
MIND Matters Club members are a group of individuals committed to helping UCI MIND expand our understanding of Alzheimer’s disease and other neurodegenerative disorders through research, education and service to the community. Benefits to members of the MIND Matters Club include:
- A confidential annual memory screening and personalized brain health consultation, including a review of your risk factors.
- Quarterly private receptions featuring speakers on cognitive fitness.
- Quarterly news briefs highlighting recent discoveries at UCI MIND and elsewhere.
- Annual appreciation event at the home of Director, Frank LaFerla, Ph.D., offering an opportunity to “meet and greet” UCI MIND researchers.
- Priority access, if needed, to the UCI MIND Memory Assessment and Research Center.
Please call 949-824-3251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information about the MIND Matters Club.